Are you ready to be part of a leading global software and engineering design house specializing in the design and development of full stack software solutions as well as embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated software professionals
- Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant going above and beyond our customers’ expectations and requirements
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
- You will be an integral contributor to a team responsible for the frontend development of a world class consumer IoT product
You will be responsible to:
- Design, develop and test front end software components in an Agile environment
- Perform performance analysis and optimization
- Document software designs and interfaces
- Bug fixing and maintenance
- Work as part of a mid-sized team to build a Performant, Scalable and Reliable React Native (iOS & Android) client.
- Architect, build and maintain enterprise level React Native application with clean code.
- Architect, build and maintain frameworks in the React Native app for other full stack teams to use to build their needed features.
- You will be consistently measuring the impact and quality of the app infrastructure and feature additions and augmentations to a React Native app.
- You will be responsible for developing complicated features with customized reusable component.
What you need to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Python, Java, .NET and Go development
- 2+ years of production experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with REST API services.
- Proven experience working with Agile Methodology, CI/CD.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of React Native development experiences are expected.
- Great knowledge of OOP is required and needs to be implemented in the codes you will write.
- Dedication and passion on smooth modern animations & performances for enterprise level apps.
What will make us REALLY love you
- You’re a team player that thrive on enabling your team mates to also excel!
- You’re able to show us a portfolio of React applications you have developed
- Qt Design, Sketch and/or Adobe Xd experience
- Interaction design and/or visual design skills
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.